Saturday, 18 April 2009

Wow I Have A New Award & I've Been Tagged


I recieved this award from Pearl and Lill from http://devinedzines.blogspot.com/. Thank you ladies I really appreicate it. Please pop along to their blog and have a look around at their Beautiful creations. With this award I was also tagged.
The rules are.....
To follow the 8 item rules below and place them with your new award on your blog and tag 8 other blogs as well. Have fun!
Right here goes..
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. The birth of my new Niece or Nephew
2. The birth of my new Cousins
3. Summer
4. Speanding more time with my girls
5. Going to the beach
6. Going for long summer walks
7. Being out in the garden
8. My best friends wedding
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Played with my Nephew
2. Made lunch
3. Cleaned the house
4. Went shopping
5. Went to see my Mum
6. Made a tag
7. Paid for my Hubbys birthday Present
8. Relaxed with a glass of wine
8 Things I wish I could do
1. Travel to Australia to see family
2. Travel to Cyprus to see my father in law
3. Buy my home
4. Have less health problems
5. Have more fun
6. Have more money
7. Exercise more
8. Be 21 again
8 Things I watch on tv
1. Coronation Street
2. Emmerdale
3. Eastenders
4. Holby City
5. Ice Road Truckers
6. Oil Riggers
7. Britains Got Talent
8. Cbeebies
8 People I pass this onto
8. Ali at
http://designsbyali.blogspot.com/

No comments: