Wednesday 3 June 2009

Just A Dream Tut by Beaches

Good morning everyone I hope your all well and enjoying the sun.
This morning I have had a go at a tut by Blame Beaches called Just A Dream. You can find the tut here http://blamebeaches.blogspot.com/2009/06/just-dream.html. You will find all the information about the kit, mask, font and tube there. A big Thank you goes to Beaches for all her hard work and for sharing her wonderful tuts.
I used a different mask and tube. I can't remember where I got the mask from so if anyone knows please let me know so I can give proper credit to the designer...Thank you.
The tube I used is the fabulous work of Ismael Rac. You must purchase a license to use his work. You can find his work here http://mypsptubes.estoreadvanced.biz/index.php?p=home.
Please find below a preview of the mask I used....


If anyone knows who's mask it is could you please let me know Thank You.

A big Thank You goes out to all the designers for allowing us to use their Beautiful Creations....Thank You xx

No comments: